1. These general terms and conditions apply to anyone accessing information viewing pages or placing orders utilising any part of the Hyperchem Limited website. By utilising the Website you acknowledge your acceptance of these general terms and conditions. Hyperchem Limited retains the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without warning or prior notice.
3. Unless otherwise stated, all NHS repeat prescription requests ordered through this website are processed by branches owned by Hyperchem Limited.
4. The contents of the Website are specifically for the residents of the UK. The law concerning the operation of the Website is governed by English law and any transaction is deemed to have taken place in England. The Website is therefore subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
5. The User will be responsible for the use of the Website so you must ensure that you keep your log-in and password details private. The User will be
responsible for any use or misuse of the Website where your log-in details have been used.
6. Hyperchem Limited and NHS Choices have taken reasonable care to ensure the content of the Website is correct and current. Hyperchem Limited and NHS Choices disclaims any and all warranties of any kind with respect to the contents of the Website to the full extent permitted by law.
7. Hyperchem Limited and related companies and their directors and employees will not be liable for any loss or claims arising from use of the Website or use or interpretation of the information therein; either directly or indirectly. This exclusion does not override any statutory rights. The Users’ statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by these terms and conditions.
8. All information and content on the Website is for information only.
9. We may, from time to time, provide links from the Website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
10. If any of these terms are held to be unenforceable or invalid then such terms shall be treated as removed so that it does not affect the enforceability or validity of the remaining terms and conditions.